A great recipe for the football crowd, potluck, or family get-together. In lieu of broiling, I often grill the chicken for the specified broiling time to avoid clean-up and heating the house up with the broiler. Another tip, dependent upon how much chicken you intend to make, I usually make enough sauce to almost cover the meat.
- Skin and rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Broil (or grill) chicken 7 minutes each side.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or high 2-3 hours.