Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Use either pork or turkey breast tenderloins for this. Weight of tenderloins is not that critical. Red or gold potatoes can be used.
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 lbs red potatoes, small
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Wash potatoes and if too large, cut to the equivalent of two inch diameter potatoes. Place into bottom of crock pot.
- Spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Sprinkle half of the onion soup mix over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Add tenderloins to the top of the potatoes and coat on all sides with the rest of the onion soup mix.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
Used chicken tenderloins, and this proved a super-easy and very flavourful roast-chicken style dish, perfect for a weeknight. Thank you!