5 hrs 15 mins
Red Apple Guy's Note:
Use either pork or turkey breast tenderloins for this. Weight of tenderloins is not that critical. Red or gold potatoes can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 lbs red potatoes, small
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1Wash potatoes and if too large, cut to the equivalent of two inch diameter potatoes. Place into bottom of crock pot.
- 2Spray with vegetable oil spray.
- 3Sprinkle half of the onion soup mix over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- 4Add tenderloins to the top of the potatoes and coat on all sides with the rest of the onion soup mix.
- 5Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Tenderloin and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 370.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g