Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This couldn't be easier! I always feel like I'm getting away with something when I make it because its so simple and very delicious.
- 1 chicken, cut up or 1 chicken thighs or 1 chicken leg
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) jarof your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Put chicken into crock pot, remove any skin first.
- Pour 1 jar of sauce over chicken.
- Cook 6-8 hours cooking time.
- Optional: At the last hour of cooking time, sprinkle Uncle Ben's converted rice on top.
I make this with chicken legs at least once a week now! It really is just so simple and the chicken tastes wonderful! We put the sauce over noodles. A tip: if you put the chicken into the pot frozen it doesn't fall off the bone. Thanks for sharing!
So easy and delicious. I made it with chicken legs and a jar of Wegmans Puttanesca Sauce and served the sauce over egg noodles. I was concerned that plain old spaghetti sauce would be a little bland. The Puttanesca sauce gave it just the right amount of zip. This will be a regular for me.
Good recipe and very easy. I used six chicken breasts and one jar of pasta sauce. The chicken was tender and pulled apart very easy. I cooked pasta to go with it and needed to heat up some additional sauce to serve. The kids really liked it.