1/1 Photo of Crock pot tasty beans
7 hrs 20 mins
These are great to take to a pot luck or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 2 onions, cut into quarters and sliced
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans, undrained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, cut and drained
- 1Cook the bacon until crisp.
- 2Drain saving 2 tablespoons of pan drippings.
- 3Sauté the onions in the drippings until tender.
- 4Add in the brown sugar,vinegar, salt, mustard and garlic powder.
- 5Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until the onions are brown.
- 6Combine the beans in the crock pot.
- 7Add the onions mix and bacon; stir well.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the beans are tender.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock pot tasty beans
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 989.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g