- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups prepared hickory flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork cubes in the bottom of a crock pot and top with potatoes and onion.
- Put 1 cup barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour sauce evenly over pork and vegetables, cover and cook on low 6 1/2 to 7 hours.
- When the pork and potatoes are tender, add the remaining cup of sauce, stir and serve.