12 hrs 15 mins
A quick meal for now and later. This meat freezes well..if you have any left that is. This recipe is courtesy of Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the inside of a 4 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2If beef is tied, remove strings and netting.
- 3Place the beef in the crock pot arrange onion and bell pepper slices on top.
- 4Sprinkle with brown sugar and pour on the dressing.
- 5Cover and cook on low heat for 10 to 12 hours.
- 6Remove beef from crock pot and using 2 forks shred the meat.
- 7Return shredded meat to crock pot and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, stir to mix well.
- 8Use a slotted spoon to remove meat from broth and serve on toasted buns with your choice of sides.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Tangy Italian Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: