Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from an iVillage message board. "We normally serve this in a bowl with a bunch of heated tortillas and chips and it's like chili con queso only more filling."
Top Review by MargaretsKitchen
These were awesome! One of the easiest dinners I have made in a long time (especially since I had the ground turkey already browned and frozen in my freezer). I didn't have cheese whiz so I used half a jar of cheese pasta sauce and added corn. I also added bell peppers with about 45 minutes left to cook. I WILL be making them again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- tortilla (optional)
- corn chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Melt cheese in crock pot and add Mexican chilies and salsa.
- Add meat and refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Mix together and cook on low till refried beans and meat are throughly heated, about 2 hours.
- This can be left on warm until serving time.