Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend.
- 453.59 g can pinto beans
- 453.59 g can white beans or 453.59 g can kidney beans
- 311.84 g canniblet corn
- 311.84 g can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning mix
- 28.34 g envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 453.59 g shredded chicken, ground beef or 453.59 g any meat
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.
This is an awesome soup! It had great taste, and this recipe was great on a cold night like tonight! I made it with 3 chicken breats, cubed. I also didnt have any Rotel tomatoes and chilies so I used a small can of regular tomatoes. And then also great northern beans for the white beans. SUPERB!! I served it with dollops of sour cream and cheddar jack cheese. Thanks for a winner!!
I have made this for years and it is a family favorite. This recipe freezes well, I try to keep several single serving sized containers of it in my freezer for brown bagging at work.
This was so easy to make and the combination of spices made for wonderful flavor!! This will definitely be a keeper!!