1/25 Photos of Crock Pot Taco Soup
2 hrs 10 mins
This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can niblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
- 1Cook meat and drain.
- 2Shred if needed.
- 3Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- 4DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- 6Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- 7Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- 8Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 729.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix