This has almost no prep and so its very easy to put together in the crock pot before you leave for work. It will be a family favorite! This is also delicious with chicken instead of the hamburger.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white hominy
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- grated cheese
- Frito corn chip
- sour cream
- Saute hamburger and onion together until cooked. Drain. Combine hamburger, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix, beans, hominy, green chilis, rotel and diced tomatoes in large crock pot. ( Do NOT drain any of the canned items). Cover and cook on low all day in crock pot.
- Top each individual serving with grated cheese, dollop of sour cream, sliced avacado and frito corn chips.