1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Taco Soup
4 hrs 5 mins
This is my version of taco soup. I love this soup. I have made it on the stove top and in the crock pot. I often make this and freeze it in individual containers for quick lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- 2Place all ingredients except cheese in crock pot and stir.
- 3Cook on low 4 hours or until heated through.
- 4If eating immediately, pour in bowls and top with cheddar cheese.
- 5If freezing, let cool and place in freezer container.
- 6When ready to eat, pull and let thaw in fridge.
- 7Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Top with cheddar cheese.
- 9Also you can make this on the stove top.
- 10Combine all ingredients except cheese and let simmer for an hour.
- 11Top with cheddar cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 778.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g