This is my version of taco soup. I love this soup. I have made it on the stove top and in the crock pot. I often make this and freeze it in individual containers for quick lunches.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Place all ingredients except cheese in crock pot and stir.
- Cook on low 4 hours or until heated through.
- If eating immediately, pour in bowls and top with cheddar cheese.
- If freezing, let cool and place in freezer container.
- When ready to eat, pull and let thaw in fridge.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Also you can make this on the stove top.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and let simmer for an hour.
- Top with cheddar cheese and serve.