Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great hearty soup. The ranch really makes this recipe different. I hope you'll try it and love it as much as we do. Other than pre-cooking the hamburger, it cooks in the crock pot untouched! --Presto
- Cook the hamburger meat in a frying pan, drain.
- Add all of the canned goods AND JUICES.
- Add the dry mixes of taco seasoning and ranch and stir well.
- Leave this to cook on low for 4-5 hours in the crockpot.
- Garnishes optinal.Sometimes I top this with shredded cheese, avacodo, or even tortilla chips. My husband likes to eat his with a dab of sour cream on top.
This soup was pretty good, but I have tried similar recipes that I have enjoyed more. Somehow taco soup seems to just work better with chicken or pork than with ground beef. It was, however, extremely easy to make. I tossed everything into a container in the fridege & my daughter put it into the crockpot in the afternoon. I served it with corn muffins.