Recipe by helowy
A super easy soup for the crock pot. Adapted from "Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook".
Top Review by cmr1120
Easy recipe to throw together. Our family enjoyed it. I think when I make it next time, I am going to spice it up more. I felt like it was lacking in flavor, but I'm really big on flavor, so it could just be a personal preference!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips