Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A super easy soup for the crock pot. Adapted from "Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook".
Make and share this Crock Pot Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Brown beef and onion in a skillet. Drain.
- Dissolve taco seasoning in the water. Combine all ingredients except cheese and chips in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. Serve with chips.
Easy recipe to throw together. Our family enjoyed it. I think when I make it next time, I am going to spice it up more. I felt like it was lacking in flavor, but I'm really big on flavor, so it could just be a personal preference!
Great everyday, easy meal!
So good!! I love this super easy meal. My 3 year old even was able to help me put it all together. My husband, his buddy and I ate almost the entire pot of soup! I did drain out most of the juices from the vegetables and added a can of chicken broth. Amazingly good!