Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Such an easy and flavorful way to entertain. This is a great dip for football games! Using your crock pot eliminates a hot kitchen and gives you more work space. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 10 ounces salsa
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla chips in a greased slow cooker.
- Cook on Low 2-3 hours. Serve with tortilla chips!
Great dip! Perfect for watching football. Thanks for sharing, KPD. :)
This stuff is awesome!
This is such an awesome dip! My boss was watching me surf zaar and when I came across this recipe he requested I make for the office. Well, I did and it vanished in less than an hour...and there's only 3 people here! I will most certainly be making this often. Thanks for the awesome recipe kpd!