Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another one from my friend, the crock pot queen :)
- 1 lb ground beef, browned & drained
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 32 ounces chili with beans
- 3⁄4 lb grated cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- Combine meat, onion, garlic and Tabasco, tomato sauce and chili powder. Mix well.
- Layer in crock pot twice: meat mixture, tortilla chips, corn, chili, cheese.
- Cover and cook 6-8 hours on low.
This is very good. I ate it over rice, but my son and daughter made it into burritos. In my crockpot, eight hours was a bit too much...the edges and bottom were beginning to get dried out.