- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced into chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and crumble. set aside.
- Add potatoes to crockpot.
- Add chicken to crockpot.
- Add garlic, onion, carrot and soup to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove individual pieces of chicken to plates along with vegetables and place one slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- sprinkle bacon on top of cheese.