Chicken with swiss cheese slices and Turkey bacon.
Make and share this Crock Pot Swiss Cheese Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and crumble. set aside.
- Add potatoes to crockpot.
- Add chicken to crockpot.
- Add garlic, onion, carrot and soup to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Remove individual pieces of chicken to plates along with vegetables and place one slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- sprinkle bacon on top of cheese.
A very nice dinner and loved the cheese flavor. Very eacy to make. We loved the gravy this recipe produces. Made for the August 2008 Crock Pot Challenge in the Photo Forum.