1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Swiss Cheese Chicken
6 hrs 20 mins
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Chicken with swiss cheese slices and Turkey bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet cook bacon until crispy, remove and crumble. set aside.
- 2Add potatoes to crockpot.
- 3Add chicken to crockpot.
- 4Add garlic, onion, carrot and soup to crockpot.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 6Remove individual pieces of chicken to plates along with vegetables and place one slice of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- 7sprinkle bacon on top of cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Swiss Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 130.5 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 45.2 g