Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Tofu
- Press moisture out of the tofu and cut into cubes. Place tofu in a gallon-sized plastic bag with the corn starch. Shake bag to coat tofu.
- Fry tofu in vegetable oil over medium heat until it has a crunchy coating, about 15 minutes on each side.
- Put tofu and vegetables into the Crock-Pot.
- Pour bottle of sweet & sour sauce over the top. Add a tablespoon of water to the "empty" jar. Shake and pour over the top of the tofu & vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.