8 hrs 30 mins
Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ketchup, water, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in slow cooker; whisk together well.
- 2Add chicken pieces and stir.
- 3Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Combine cornstarch and second amount of water in a small bowl; stir into slow cooker when above times have been reached.
- 5Cook on High, stirring often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- 6For faster cooking, pour into saucepan and heat on stove, stirring often, until thickened.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sweet-Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 470.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 39.9 g