Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
Make and share this Crock Pot Sweet-Sour Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ketchup, water, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in slow cooker; whisk together well.
- Add chicken pieces and stir.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Combine cornstarch and second amount of water in a small bowl; stir into slow cooker when above times have been reached.
- Cook on High, stirring often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- For faster cooking, pour into saucepan and heat on stove, stirring often, until thickened.