8 hrs 30 mins
Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ketchup, water, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in slow cooker; whisk together well.
- 2Add chicken pieces and stir.
- 3Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Combine cornstarch and second amount of water in a small bowl; stir into slow cooker when above times have been reached.
- 5Cook on High, stirring often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- 6For faster cooking, pour into saucepan and heat on stove, stirring often, until thickened.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sweet-Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 470.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 54.8 g
- Protein 39.9 g