3 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from the WIC program.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a slow cooker bowl.
- 2In a large bowl, blend sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup butter and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Beat in orange juice, eggs, and milk.
- 3Transfer this mixture to the prepared slow cooker bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, combine pecans, 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour and 2 teaspoons butter.
- 5Spread the mixture over the sweet potatoes. Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 135.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g