Recipe by Lisa1
Clipped from "Easy Home Cooking" magazine. I like to add red bell pepper.
Top Review by Deanna Kyre
My 9 month old loves this! The veggies are just soft enough for her to pick up herself but not so soft they are mush. I used a can of french cut green beans instead of the frozen and dried onion flakes instead of chopped onions.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- hot sauce (to taste)