Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
MMMm yummy sweet, citrus flavored pork chops. Courtesy of Dell Books on Crockery cooking.
- 6 pork chops, cut 1 inch thick,trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 oranges, sliced with peel left on
- 8 ounces orange juice
- Place pork chops in crock pot, season with salt and pepper and garlic.
- Combine brown sugar and orange juice and pour over chops.
- Top with orange slices.
- Cover pot and turn on Low and cook 6-8 hours.
I liked this recipe, very different. My husband (who is a very picky eater, and who hates asian food, which this reminds me of) really liked it. I took some of the liquid out of the crockpot when i was about ready to serve it, put the liquid in a small sauce pan and simmered it for a while to make a really yummy thick sauce to serve over the pork chops. I served it with white rice and broccoli and cheese. Thank you for a good recipe.