Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great for a big get together..very yummy!
Make and share this Crock Pot Sweet and Tangy Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine and mix well the rub ingredients.
- Rub on every side of the ribs.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and set aside.
- Cut the ribs up individually between the bones.
- Cover; cook on low for 4 hours (If you want to save time boil them first and cook for 2 hours).
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce together.
- Drain the grease from the crock pot
- Place ribs back in the crock pot and cover with the sauce mix.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour on high.
- Uncover and cook for 1 hour on high.
These are fantastic and so very easy. Good for working moms. Now I have my two daughters and my sister hooked on these.
This recipe was okay. It cooked all day, and I didn't fine the ribs to be either overly moist, or even very flavourful. I did, however, forget the hot sauce, which may have made a small difference. I may try it again, but I wasn't terribly crazy about it.