Recipe by MizzNezz
Just the aroma of this cooking will whet your appetite. It is SO good!
Top Review by Sue Lau
A delicious roast! The flavor of the sauce is not too-too sweet and sour but more of a mild sweet tomato flavor with just a little zip. The roast was nice and tender as were the potatoes. Very good, Inez, you have another winner here! Thanks!
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in crock pot.
- Cut roast into 6 serving pieces.
- Brown roast in hot oil in a skillet.
- Put roast on top of potatoes.
- Add onions to skillet; saute 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over roast in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours, until meat is tender.