Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This always turns out wonderful, never any complaints. Points 1.
Make and share this Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs cubed pork
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 small onion
- 2 tomatoes, cut in slices
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 green peppers, cut into strips
- In slow cooker mix pork with cornstarch.
- Then mix in remaining ingredients except green pepper and tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir in green pepper and tomatoes.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
this was a very good meal. the whole family enjoyed. will make again!