Recipe by Audrey M
A quick and easy meal to throw together in the morning and when you get home it won't taste like you didn't put a lot of time into it.
Top Review by mamasan
it was ok my family liked it but my son was surprised that there were pinneapple in it said they tasted like potatoes, next time I think I will add the pinneapple themselves when I thicken the sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork loin, lean, boneless, cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) canunsweetened pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart crock pot, combine the pork, pineapple, bell pepper, brown sugar, ginger, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- To thicken juices before serving, mix the water and cornstarch together and blend into crock pot.
- Juices should thicken within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.