1/7 Photos of Crock Pot Swedish Cabbage Rolls (The Best!!!!!!)
7 hrs 30 mins
My husband has tried many different recipes for cabbage rolls and swears these are the best he has ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Immerse cabbage leaves in large kettle of boiling water for about 3 minutes or until limp; drain.
- 2Combine egg, 1/4 cup of sauce, onion, salt, pepper, beef, and cooked rice.
- 3Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
- 4Place in slow-cooking pot.
- 5Combine tomato sauce with brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- 6Pour over cabbage rolls.
- 7Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Swedish Cabbage Rolls (The Best!!!!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 712.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: