1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Super Garlic Chicken Legs
8 hrs 7 mins
Helping Hands's Note:
I love garlic, and I love chicken cooked in the crock pot (so tender it falls right off of the bones), so this is a perfect combo of the two. I have some cooking in the crock pot right now, and I am longing for it to be done! :-) I never measure the spices, so these are estimates - please feel free to experiment. It is cooked with loads of garlic, so loving garlic is a plus!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place garlic cloves in crock pot.
- 2Mix spices together in med bowl.
- 3Pour oil into separate med bowl.
- 4Dip chicken legs in oil, then roll around in spice bowl, until chicken is nicely coated in spices.
- 5Place chicken legs in crock pot with garlic cloves surrounding it.
- 6Pour chicken broth over all ingredients.
- 7Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Super Garlic Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 369.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g