I love garlic, and I love chicken cooked in the crock pot (so tender it falls right off of the bones), so this is a perfect combo of the two. I have some cooking in the crock pot right now, and I am longing for it to be done! :-) I never measure the spices, so these are estimates - please feel free to experiment. It is cooked with loads of garlic, so loving garlic is a plus!
- Place garlic cloves in crock pot.
- Mix spices together in med bowl.
- Pour oil into separate med bowl.
- Dip chicken legs in oil, then roll around in spice bowl, until chicken is nicely coated in spices.
- Place chicken legs in crock pot with garlic cloves surrounding it.
- Pour chicken broth over all ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.