1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Stuffed Steak
6 hrs 15 mins
This is a tried and true recipe for my family. I've been making this for many years. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law. You could also use flank steak in place of the round steak for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs round steaks (1 large piece, I also use bracciole if available, you want a large thin piece of meat that would be )
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water (use soup can)
- 1Pound the salt, garlic powder and black pepper into the steak.
- 2Lay the stuffing on top of the steak and roll up jelly-roll style.
- 3Place toothpicks in steak to hold in place.
- 4Place the steak in the crock pot.
- 5Mix the cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water in bowl until smooth.
- 6Pour over the steak in the crock pot.
- 7Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- 8Thicken the broth for gravy if you like.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes, if desired.
- 10Slice the steak into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stuffed Steak
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.6
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 2406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 43.9 g