Recipe by Skipp's Kitchen
My husband wanted stuffed pork chops for dinner, but I had plans to use my oven. So I came up with a way to make them in my crock pot. I have an OVAL-shaped crock, and this worked well.
Top Review by dbostard
this was so yummy, I used ordinary store brand cornbread stuffing which was delicious. The mushroom soup didn't want to pour nicely so i mixed it with a little wine and broth and poured it over the chops. Yummy!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- creole seasoning
- 1 (6 ounce) seasoned stuffing mix, prepared
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten pork chops thin using either a meat hammer or rolling pin. You don't need them like paper, but just stretched enough that you can fold them in half.
- Pour stuffing mix in a bowl and add water.
- When stuffing has soaked up the water, mold into small balls and lay on half of pork chop.
- Fold pork chop over stuffing, and carefully lift into crock.
- Continue stuffing the other chops the same way.
- When all the chops are in the crock, go around lifting open the chops and adding more stuffing until all the stuffing is used. use toothpicks to hold pork chop halves together.
- Season tops of chops with Creole Seasoning to taste.
- Pour Cream of Mushroom Soup over top.
- cook on low 6 - 8 hours until done.