6 hrs 15 mins
Skipp's Kitchen's Note:
My husband wanted stuffed pork chops for dinner, but I had plans to use my oven. So I came up with a way to make them in my crock pot. I have an OVAL-shaped crock, and this worked well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten pork chops thin using either a meat hammer or rolling pin. You don't need them like paper, but just stretched enough that you can fold them in half.
- 2Pour stuffing mix in a bowl and add water.
- 3When stuffing has soaked up the water, mold into small balls and lay on half of pork chop.
- 4Fold pork chop over stuffing, and carefully lift into crock.
- 5Continue stuffing the other chops the same way.
- 6When all the chops are in the crock, go around lifting open the chops and adding more stuffing until all the stuffing is used. use toothpicks to hold pork chop halves together.
- 7Season tops of chops with Creole Seasoning to taste.
- 8Pour Cream of Mushroom Soup over top.
- 9cook on low 6 - 8 hours until done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.9
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 45.7 g