1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls
5 hrs 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is an adopted recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices ham, Fully cooked
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- fresh parsley, Chopped (optional)
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
- 2Place ham and cheese on each breast. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
- 3Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sage, paprika and pepper; coat chicken on all sides.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5In large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to a 5 quart slow cooker.
- 6Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- 8Remove toothpicks.
- 9Garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 673.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: