This is an adopted recipe!
Make and share this Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices ham, Fully cooked
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- fresh parsley, Chopped (optional)
- Flatten chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Place ham and cheese on each breast. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sage, paprika and pepper; coat chicken on all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.