1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls
4 hrs 10 mins
I do these in the crock pot mostly, but sometimes I do them covered on the stove top, and both ways they come out moist and juicy. Stove top takes only 25 minutes simmering. The sauce is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken.
- 2Put ham and cheese on each slice.
- 3Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- 4Combine, flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5Coat chicken, chill for 1 hour.
- 6Heat oil and brown chicken rolls.
- 7Put in crock pot.
- 8Mix soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- 9Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 842.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: