Recipe by MizzNezz
I do these in the crock pot mostly, but sometimes I do them covered on the stove top, and both ways they come out moist and juicy. Stove top takes only 25 minutes simmering. The sauce is so good!
Top Review by JerriLea
I made these for a small dinner party, and everyone (including me!) was just amazed!! This is such a simple recipe, it is so easy, but the results are fabulous!!! I wouldn't change a thing---they couldn't be better!! THANK YOU for this recipe!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken.
- Put ham and cheese on each slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Combine, flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and brown chicken rolls.
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.