Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I do these in the crock pot mostly, but sometimes I do them covered on the stove top, and both ways they come out moist and juicy. Stove top takes only 25 minutes simmering. The sauce is so good!
- Flatten chicken.
- Put ham and cheese on each slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Combine, flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and brown chicken rolls.
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
I made these for a small dinner party, and everyone (including me!) was just amazed!! This is such a simple recipe, it is so easy, but the results are fabulous!!! I wouldn't change a thing---they couldn't be better!! THANK YOU for this recipe!
Excellent!! This is great! My husband loved it. Follow directions as she wrote them and you will NOT be dissapointed.
Absolutely delicious! Followed the recipe exactly. Was done in 4 hours, and was very tender. The blend of swiss cheese, and the parmesan cheese was very good! Hubby even came home for lunch today,(which he SELDOM does), for some of the leftovers! Definitely be making again and again! Proud to be the first to post a review. :)