I do these in the crock pot mostly, but sometimes I do them covered on the stove top, and both ways they come out moist and juicy. Stove top takes only 25 minutes simmering. The sauce is so good!
- Flatten chicken.
- Put ham and cheese on each slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Combine, flour, parmesan cheese, sage, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken, chill for 1 hour.
- Heat oil and brown chicken rolls.
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix soup and broth, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.