Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Great dish for dinner guests. It tastes like you have been slaving all day long! Use the "gravy" on mashed potatoes! Use any leftovers for a sandwich the next day!
Top Review by canarygirl
Very easy and very good! I followed the recipe pretty much to a tee--just added a little pepper to the cheese mixture. I have a 6 quart crockpot, so it didn't take quite as long--only about 2 1/2 hours on high, and I left it on keep warm for about another hour. Great recipe! Thanks!
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 6 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- fresh basil leaf, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheeses and pesto sauce.
- Place a spoonful of the pesto cheese mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place into crock.
- In a bowl whisk the soup, milk and wine together and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or on high 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with basil leaves.