Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great dish for dinner guests. It tastes like you have been slaving all day long! Use the "gravy" on mashed potatoes! Use any leftovers for a sandwich the next day!
- Combine cheeses and pesto sauce.
- Place a spoonful of the pesto cheese mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place into crock.
- In a bowl whisk the soup, milk and wine together and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or on high 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Very easy and very good! I followed the recipe pretty much to a tee--just added a little pepper to the cheese mixture. I have a 6 quart crockpot, so it didn't take quite as long--only about 2 1/2 hours on high, and I left it on keep warm for about another hour. Great recipe! Thanks!
Very tasty but only needed to bake in the oven for 1.5hrs on 200c
These were good! Although a lot of my stuffing fell out (probably the stuffers fault...oops!). The cheese/pesto mixed well with the gravy...and although it was not the most visually pleasing dish...definitely packed in some flavor. DH hates crock pot recipes...but was actually quite impressed with this one!! Served with mash potatoes and used the gravy. Very good...and will serve again!