Recipe by Jill77
These are simple and taste great with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. Got the recipe off the Internet and revised it a bit to fit my tastes. We make this "comfort food" quite a lot during the colder months.
Top Review by Sandy One
This was a great recipe for the Crock Pot. Good ease it the prep and a very nice flavor. So nice to come home to the aroma of Stuffed Peppers with no fuss! Only suggestion to maybe cut back on the cooking time by about 1 hour, Of course every Crock Pot is different in cooking time so adjust yours accordingly! Thanks for submitting this wonderful recipe and I will make it again!!!
- 4 green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground sirloin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can corn
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the tops of peppers and remove seeds and core.
- Arrange in crock pot so standing upright.
- In mixing bowl, combine sirloin, onion, salt, corn, 1 can of soup.
- Spoon mixture into peppers, pressing down to fill completely.
- May overload a bit at the tops.
- Combine the other can of soup with Worcestershire and mustard.
- Spoon mixture over the peppers.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.