Prep 13 mins
Cook 6 hrs
this recipe comes from "gifts from the heart"
- 2 -3 lbs stew meat, cut into 1 inch peices
- 1 (8 ounce) bag dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- put the meat into the crock-pot.
- add both soups into the crock-pot with the meat.
- if using add the sauce.
- cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- just before serving add a cup of sour cream & stir gently.
- serve with noodles & carrots.