Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another great crock pot recipe-Very tasty
Make and share this Crock Pot Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs beef round steak
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Coleman's dry mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon Keen's dry mustard
- 2 medium onions, cut into 16 wedges each
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Trim fat from steak and cut meat into strips about 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt, pepper and dry mustard; toss with steak strips to coat.
- Place seasoned strips in the crock pot, stir in the onion wedges and mushrooms.
- Add broth and wine; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Before serving combine sour cream with the 1/4 cup flour, stir into the crock pot.
- Serve stroganoff over egg noodles.
The people that I made dinner for enjoyed this. I do not care for stroganoff. I coated the beef and once I poured the broth in, it all disappeared. I should have cut the onions smaller and the mushrooms. I bought presliced and they were too large for my taste.
Made this for dinner tonite. Very good! Hubby loved it - Will definitely make again! Thanks for a great recipe Dibs!
This is a wonderful recipe - I will never search for another Beef Stroganoff recipe. RFG