Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For a remembrance of summer, enjoy this strawberry treat. Very simple and yummy. I got the recipe from Razzle Dazzle Recipes. I thought it was delicious, hot, right out of the crock pot. But my neighbor, with whom I shared, ate hers cold, right out of the refrigerator. She thought that was delicious, too!
- Place pie filling in crock pot.
- Combine dry cake mix and butter thoroughly, using fingers if necessary. The mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle over the filling.
- Sprinkle walnuts evenly over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. (Mine took the full 3 hours.).
- Serve in bowls topped with a dollop of Cool Whip.