Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is super easy to make! All you have to do is prepare your cake mix per the instructions on the box, whip up a quick cream mixture, pour in your cake mix, plop on your cream, swirl with a knife…bing, bang boom! Top it off with some cool whip and you have a dish that you won’t even have a crumb left of after a potluck! From the Recipes That Rock website.
- 15 1⁄4 ounces strawberry cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Prepare your cake mix per the instructions on the box.
- Mix together your cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour your prepared cake mix into your crock pot and distribute evenly.
- Take a spoon and drop spoonfuls of your cream cheese mixture all over your batter.
- Drag a knife through your cream cheese mixture and batter to create a cream cheese "swirl".
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours, until it passes the toothpick test.
- Remove your lid and let the cake cool completely.
- Top with cool whip.