Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When I was working full-time and had two small children, I looked for recipes that were fast and convenient. This was one of them.
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- Throw stew meat into the crock pot. Do not brown first.
- Mix in the two cans of soup.
- Turn crock pot to low and let it cook 6-8 hours.
- Just before you are ready to eat, cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- Serve the stew meat over the egg noodles.
Delicious ~ Very easy and we enjoyed. Would make this again. I did add a few large pods of garlic (crushed) and chopped onion. Cooked about 6.5 hours. Yum.
This was easy to throw together before work. I only used one pound of meat, but still used two cans of soup so we'd have plenty of sauce for the noodles. I added a can of mushrooms & some garlic pepper. The stew meat was very tender after cooking for 8 hours. This was a nice dinner... thanks!