Recipe by Chef Carole in South Florida
When I was working full-time and had two small children, I looked for recipes that were fast and convenient. This was one of them.
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 12 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw stew meat into the crock pot. Do not brown first.
- Mix in the two cans of soup.
- Turn crock pot to low and let it cook 6-8 hours.
- Just before you are ready to eat, cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- Serve the stew meat over the egg noodles.