7 hrs 10 mins
Easy and good. Have been making this for years. Delicious served over wide cooked noodles. Makes a wonderful gravy. Perfect for a one and a half quart size crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut in small chunk pieces (preferably chuck)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stew vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1Place frozen vegetables on bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Put in meat, add canned soup, onion soup, peppers, onion and spices.
- 3Cook for about 7-8 hours.
- 4My small crock pot has only one setting and that is low.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stew for Two
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 979.2
- Calories from Fat 614
- Total Fat 68.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 236.9 mg
- Sodium 2564.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 64.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: