6 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1 chunks (3 sausages)
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 5 -6 red potatoes, cubed (unpeeled)
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 head cauliflower, cored & cut into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (4 shakes)
- 1In a skillet, warm oil over medium heat, and sauté meat until browned and thoroughly cooked.
- 2Drain off fat and set aside.
- 3In the crock pot, whisk together the broth and tomato paste.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients and meat to the crock pot and stir.
- 5Cover and cook until meat and veggies are tender (6-8 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH).
- 6Stir well before serving.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stew (Chicken and Turkey Sausage)
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 1457.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 30.4 g