Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A very hearty, delicious stew. A meat lover's dream and a great combination of vegetables too. Originally posted as a variation for Crock Pot Stew (Beef and Sausage), but I've separated them to make the recipe clearer.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1 chunks (3 sausages)
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 5 -6 red potatoes, cubed (unpeeled)
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 head cauliflower, cored & cut into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (4 shakes)
- In a skillet, warm oil over medium heat, and sauté meat until browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Drain off fat and set aside.
- In the crock pot, whisk together the broth and tomato paste.
- Add all remaining ingredients and meat to the crock pot and stir.
- Cover and cook until meat and veggies are tender (6-8 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH).
- Stir well before serving.
Hearty and delicious! Great crowd pleaser. We loved everything about this one. Thank you for posting!