6 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, cut into 1 chunks
- 12 ounces stewing beef, trimmed of fat
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 5 -6 red potatoes, cubed (unpeeled)
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 head cauliflower, cored & cut into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (4 shakes)
- 1In a skillet, warm oil over medium heat, and saute meat until browned and thoroughly cooked.
- 2Drain off fat and set aside.
- 3In the crock pot, whisk together the broth and tomato paste.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients and meat to the crock pot and stir.
- 5Cover and cook until meat and veggies are tender (6-8 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH).
- 6Stir well before serving.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Stew (Beef and Sausage)
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 1400.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 22.8 g