Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a recipe that was sent to me via e-mail from Alicia's Kitchen. I haven't tried it yet, but the addition of the can of ginger ale has my curiosity peaked. Sounds really good!
- 2 lbs stew meat or 2 lbs round steaks, cubed
- 4 -6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 4 -6 carrots, cubed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and cook on low 8 - 10 hours.