Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I work nights and crock pot recipes are a lifesaver for me, here is another one. It says steak soup but actually uses ground beef. Go Figure. LOL
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables or 1 (16 ounce) packageyour choice vegetables
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute Beef and onion, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on Low 8-10 Hours.