12 hrs 15 mins
I make these for my husband to take to work for him and his crew. They love 'em!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into smaller portions (to fit size of biscuits).
- 2Salt and Pepper each side Dredge in flour Put enough oil in fry pan to come up to about 1/4 inch Fry steaks on med hi heat until browned on both sides.
- 3Put browned steaks in crock pot, add beef stock (may need to add a little more water to cover completely).
- 4Cook on low heat for 12 to 18 hours.
- 5If you use beef stock or water instead of gravy, the liquid after some hours of cooking may need to be poured into a sauce pan and thickened with about 2 tablespoons of flour if you want gravy, then you can add it all back to the pot to cook for the rest of the duration.
- 6Serve in your favorite biscuits or over rice or mashed potatoes if you want to make them for a supper meal.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Steak for Breakfast Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 509.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 55.4 g