Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make these for my husband to take to work for him and his crew. They love 'em!
Make and share this Crock Pot Steak for Breakfast Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Cut steak into smaller portions (to fit size of biscuits).
- Salt and Pepper each side Dredge in flour Put enough oil in fry pan to come up to about 1/4 inch Fry steaks on med hi heat until browned on both sides.
- Put browned steaks in crock pot, add beef stock (may need to add a little more water to cover completely).
- Cook on low heat for 12 to 18 hours.
- If you use beef stock or water instead of gravy, the liquid after some hours of cooking may need to be poured into a sauce pan and thickened with about 2 tablespoons of flour if you want gravy, then you can add it all back to the pot to cook for the rest of the duration.
- Serve in your favorite biscuits or over rice or mashed potatoes if you want to make them for a supper meal.