Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I haven't tried this, but I love crock pot dinners when we're having a busy day. This one caught my eye - found while surfing :) I had to guess on the amounts in the can and envelope to post it but its just the regular Rotel can and a regular envelope of soup mix.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tenderized round steaks, trimmed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup beef gravy (from mix)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- Trim fat from meat & cut into serving size pieces.
- Cook gravy mix according to package directions until thick.
- Combine tomatoes, soup mix, & Cajun seasoning in a blender.
- Put all ingredients into Crock Pot & cook on high for four hours.
- Serve gravy over meat and/or creamed potatoes.