1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Steak and Potato Soup
9 hrs 50 mins
9 hrs 30 mins
This is an adaptation of a recipe from Betty Crocker. My family really loved this recipe, including my very picky son. We had ours with Italian bread for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless steak (I used a cheap braising steak)
- 1 lb small red potato, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup of chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1Turn on crock pot, cut beef into bite size pieces.
- 2Mix beef, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, garlic, bouillon, pepper, and broth in the crock pot (all ingredients except water and flour).
- 3Cover and cook on low setting for 8-9 hours.
- 4Turn crock pot on high, mix flour and water.
- 5Gradually stir in the flour mixture to the crock pot.
- 6Cover and cook an additional 25 minutes or until thickened.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Steak and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 1648.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: