1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Steak and Gravy
9 hrs 10 mins
Red Apple Guy's Note:
Simple, delicious steak and gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the steak with the salt and pepper and cut into serving sized pieces.
- 2Mix soup, water, onion with kitchen bouquet in 2 quart crock pot.
- 3Add the steak by dredging the pieces in the soup mixture and adding to the crock pot.
- 4Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Adjust time for hotter-cooking newer crock pots by cooking for 6-8 hours.
- 5At the end of the cook time, mix flour with 1/4 cup water and add half the flour slurry, allowing 15 minutes to thicken. Add the remainder if necessary to thicken further.
- 6Serve with noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Steak and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.0
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: