Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Simple, delicious steak and gravy.
Make and share this Crock Pot Steak and Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Season the steak with the salt and pepper and cut into serving sized pieces.
- Mix soup, water, onion with kitchen bouquet in 2 quart crock pot.
- Add the steak by dredging the pieces in the soup mixture and adding to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Adjust time for hotter-cooking newer crock pots by cooking for 6-8 hours.
- At the end of the cook time, mix flour with 1/4 cup water and add half the flour slurry, allowing 15 minutes to thicken. Add the remainder if necessary to thicken further.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
This was fantastic.. the meat was fork tender, the flavor was so good.. although I think next time I would cut out the 1/2 tsp of salt because I think the Kitchen bouquet brought alot of the salt but everyone ate it up like candy! Will Keep this recipe and use it again...