1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Steak and Black Bean Chili
8 hrs 10 mins
mary winecoff's Note:
The weather is starting to cool off now and this is a easy chili recipe for the crock pot. This chili is very thick and rich. Makes a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef cubes, for stew
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chili-style chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Place beef in slow cooker and turn it on low.
- 3Sprinkle the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin over the meat.
- 4Add onion and green pepper.
- 5Drain and rinse the cans of beans and add them to the slow cooker.
- 6Add tomatoes and sugar.
- 7Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- 8Uncover and sir in the tomato paste.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Steak and Black Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1230.0
- Calories from Fat 979
- Total Fat 108.8 g
- Saturated Fat 44.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 290.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 24.7 g